Online Registration Instructions
1. Click on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal tab on the left.
2. Enter your username and password and click on login.
3. Click on the three bars in the upper left hand corner.
4. In the menu scroll down to the bottom and click on More
5. Under More, scroll to the bottom and click on Online Registration
6. Follow the steps.
7. Textbook, band and vocal fees are posted in the Parent Portal under Fees.
8. Textbook fees may be paid in any school office, by mail or online in the Parent Portal under Fees.
Instructions on How to Pay Online
1. In the Parent Portal click on Fees in the menu bar.
2. Under Description click on the blue Add to Cart item(s) you wish to pay.
3. Click on My Cart in the upper right hand corner.
4. Payments may be made by using a Visa or Mastercard and clicking on Add Payment Method, if you don't have a payment method already entered, or selecting the payment method if you already have a payment method entered.
5. Select pay.
Families wishing to fill out a free or reduced application may do so in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal under the Infinite Campus More tab, Meal Benefits.
PE Uniforms are required for all students in grades 6 through 12 and 5th grade at Durant Elementary. You may order PE Uniforms by printing and completing this document and returning it to the appropriate school office along with payment.
High School Yearbooks can be ordered online at this website.
Digital tickets for High School athletic events can be purchased online at this website.
If you would prefer a paper ticket they may be purchased at any building office.
Families new to the district should report to the school where the oldest child will be attending to begin the registration process or may attend registration sessions on Tuesday, August 13, 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Sumner-Fredericksburg High School in Sumner and on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Sumner-Fredericksburg Middle School in Fredericksburg.